Wednesday, August 29, 2012

This and That

 When I was at my Mom and Dad's, they had these pictures on their fridge. The big one is my neice Miss O. and the inset is my sister in K. When your sister is 16 years younger than you, you remember what she looked like when she was little. Let me tell you, when I saw the larger picture of Miss O., I thought I was having a flashback to my sister's childhood.
 
 


 
End of the summer fun for L.-sailing with buddies Carina, Katie and Cassie. Carina is originally from CA, so she and her dad know all about sailing. They had a wonderful time. More lasting memories.





More end of the summer fun for L. She and Friend Bret got to go to a Train concert together a couple weeks ago. It was cut short by a storm, but still great fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment