Saturday, September 24, 2011

What Women Want


I was at my hair place and my hairdresser was rinsing out my hair after a touch up. I reclined over the hair sink, enjoying the head massage and I blurted out, "Sometimes my husband washes my hair." Immediately, and in unison, my hairdresser, AND several other women within earshot responded (emphatically), "KEEP HIM."

After a few moments more, the hairdresser said, "I suppose he rubs your feet too?"
"Sometimes," I replied.
Huge, audible sigh from all the women.

It must be universal.

3 comments:

  1. You definitely won the husband lottery friend. He knows the secret to being a great husband, small acts of unasked for kindnesses will win the undying adoration of women. We really aren't hard to please. A tiny effort and you're golden.

    ReplyDelete