Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Kindle Clutch Purse

Friend Nancy, who is totally talented in the piano department, got a new Kindle Fire for Christmas. She needed something to stash her cursor and a screen polisher and other miscelleny for the Fire, so she very cleverly silver-duct taped a Ziplock bag onto the front of her Kindle cover. Which worked. And looked kind of tacky. So, I, (her craft queen friend) decided to make her a little clutch to attach to the front of the Kindle cover. At first it was going to be made out of felt, but when we recently learned to crochet, I decided to go with that.
 
My first attempt was cute, but was not quite the right size. (above)

 I tried again (size is better) and also figured out how to attach it to the Kindle cover using elastic. Nancy does my music and I do her crafts. Works for us.



2 comments:

  1. Cute blog post!! Made me smile. My crocheted pouch is working well!
    Nancy (via e-mail.)

    ReplyDelete