Saturday, April 18, 2009

Homemade Easter Poster Coloring

Daughter M. and Daughter W. were coloring these Easter pictures to send to friends. M. is sending hers to a friend/penpal in WA, so only colored 2/4ths of hers, so that her friend can color the other 2/4ths. Long distance coloring fun! W. is sending hers to her pen-pal in town.

I drew these on large sheets of packing paper that came in a shipment of something in the mail. They are about 19" x 17" and are actually smaller than some I have made in the past. I had forgotten that I used to draw these "poster coloring pages" at Easter when The Boys and Daughter A. were young. They would color them and we would deliver them to their great-grandparents and grandparents for Easter. I see all the giant floor coloring pads they sell now, and it makes laugh. Maybe I was "before my time."

No comments:

Post a Comment