Friday, June 18, 2010

Scrabble





Grandma S. loves Scrabble and is very good at it. I have been looking for a second-hand scrabble board for a long time to replace a tile she lost. I found one this week at Goodwill. We are having fun leaving messages and "words of the day" around the house with Scrabble tiles. I was going to use them for crafts, but maybe not! (Apparently Scrabble people never discard their games. I find many games in good shape at the thrift stores, but this is the first Scrabble I have seen since I started looking. Games are so expensive-often aroung $20 or $30 new. Thrift stores are a great place to find many gently used games. My Scrabble game was about $1.50, I think.)

2 comments:

  1. You can also attach magnets to the back and use them on the fridge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good idea! Thanks for the comment. Love to get comments!

    ReplyDelete