Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Tuesday and Wednesday

Yesterday I went to town to shop for Bible School supplies, run errands and see Aunt Marilyn. Then I stayed and picked L. up after ultimate frisbee. When I got home, Husband had our bedroom painted! We have a new headboard and side tables and lamps coming soon, so wanted to paint first. Also have a new dresser.


Today Miss O. was here and Whitney read to her when they were both looking for things to do. Pretty sweet! Later they and M. and Gus walked to the creek to throw rocks. I got some Bible School prep, wash and computer work done, and put a "fancy" glaze finish on two of the walls of the bedroom. Hopefully tomorrow I can finish the bedroom, although we have piano lessons in the early afternoon...Second day of sun! Husband got out to do some spraying in the late afternoon, after insurance/estate planning meetings in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment