Monday, November 7, 2011

Meme

My friend Ana tagged me in this 8 things meme. So here are my eight things and the rules.

Rules: "For this meme, each player lists 8 facts/habits about themselves. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning before those facts/habits are listed. At the end of the post, the player then tags 8 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog."
I am tagging my sister, http://sowelcometomyworld.blogspot.com/ and my daughter, http://focusonthelittlethings.blogspot.com/, and Rachel, http://theawkwardplatter.blogspot.com/

1. I am 50 and I have known my husband for 50 years. I have had a crush on him for 44 of those years. We started first grade together and graduated high school together.

2. I have never lived more than 10 miles from home, except for 1 1/2 years at college.

3. I had babies in my 20's (3), 30's (2), and 40's (1).

4. I have 3 brothers and one sister. My folks had about 30 foster children when we were growing up. It was a great gift to us kids.

5. My parents and grandparents were all farmers. I married a farmer. His parents and grandparents were farmers.

6. My family is related to Abraham Lincoln through my dad. (Several greats back.)

7. I suffer from depression. Do not be afraid to take medicine. It is no different that taking insulin for diabetes.

8. I love potatoes and bread. If I could have fried potatoes instead of dessert, I would. (And have.)

No comments:

Post a Comment