Thursday, May 10, 2012

Meet Amelia

This is our newest family member, Amelia. She has been in my crochet bag for awhile. I got her head and neck done and then the details stalled because I did not have enough time to sit down and concentrate while making her horns and ears, so she had to wait a bit. After we picked out eyes and decided she needed eyelashes, I sewed on the lines and the mane. She and W. have been out every day eating trees. They are having a lot of fun together. Design is mine. Freestyle crocheting.


2 comments:

  1. Jannell,

    I have to say Steve and I loved the blog and recent postings. The tea pot, the eagles were awesome, and the Amelia puppet was so cool! You are an awesome woman. The story about the tractor was cool also.
    Love,
    Lori (via e-mail)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cannot show this post to Tessie because she will ask for one... Giraffes are her favorite animals!

    ReplyDelete