Monday, February 23, 2009

Rebekah Scott Designs Purses

Husband and I leave this week for our annual trip to the Commodity Classic. Our dear niece and nephew are keeping the girls for us. This young couple have a cute little 2-year-old son that is a delight for our girls to spend time with. It's a mutual admiration society.

Our niece has her own home business making purses. Here are some of the purses we have that she has made. I did not carry a purse until I was in my 40's. If it could not fit into my checkbook, I did not haul it. When I got a cell phone, I had to carry purses, but got them secondhand. They were usually under $5 each.

For me to actually spend money on a real purse, and enjoy it, is amazing. I love these purses. They have lots of little pockets for all your "stuff", are fully washable and totally fun to carry. You can check her bags out at shoprsd.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment