Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Easter Crafting


Another version of the shoelace nest pin that I posted earlier. This time with white and brown eggs and a wider shoelace.



I made a little chick pattern to go with the bunnies I have been making out of felt. This one has blue on one side, purple on the other and orange on his chest. Bright Spring!





W. has made a couple of great clay chicks, one for friend Rachel's Palm Sunday birthday, and one for me! I get the one with the cracked egg on his head.



W. has been having fun with these little fuzzy chicks from the craft store. They have many adventures together. We will be painting the egg cups under them for our soon-to-be-dyed Easter eggs. We found the egg cup idea at Zakkalife.

1 comment:

  1. Why don't I have your email? Could I use the pic of the chick on my Sat. special post for the HSV? I figured out how to post your link so you'd get credit for the photo.
    Lovely easter crafts!!!!

    ReplyDelete