Monday, April 12, 2010

The Weekend

Friday night, we went to our last community concert of the season, Presidio Brass. It was really good. I have a special warm spot in my heart for the French horn player, since that is the instrument I played in gradeschool, jr. high and HS. I still love its sound the most of all the instruments. We will sign up again for our Community Concert Series. With the family membership, for a little under $200 we get 6 people into 5 quality concerts. That is about $6.50 per person per concert. Can't beat it!

On Saturday, W. and I had a lovely meander up to The Big Rock, as the girls call it. This rock and 4 old culverts are about 1/8 mile south of our place, and are a favorite destination for pretend play. The other girls were at their cousin's high school production of Peter Pan. After the late concert Friday night, W. and I felt we should "chill" at home on Sat. Good sanity choice, although we had to miss the play. Can't do it all!

No comments:

Post a Comment