Thursday, June 18, 2009

Husband, Cars and BJ Thomas




Date night! Husband and I went downtown to Automania with Brother B and D. last night. Son D. and Mac and Son J. met us there. "Picked up" Sister K. there as her hubby was working a booth. It was 89 degrees and sultry, then later in the evening it began to rain lightly. Lots of fun to stand in the rain and hear their headliner act , B. J. Thomas, sing "Raindrops Keep Falling on My Head", and other classics of his. I heard him in concert while in college, 29 years ago. I'm not so "into" cars, but the colors and graphic images were great. (Tell me which shot is your favorite!)

2 comments:

  1. Great pics, Jannell! My fav is the top red car with the buildings in back. Sounds like you had fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was fun. Thanks for the note. I like the old buildings and the shiny red contrast, too.

    ReplyDelete